Re: Adding CI to our tree - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: Adding CI to our tree
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 12, 2022 at 04:24:20PM -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> > What I am excited about is that some of your other changes showed that we
> > don't need separate *_artifacts for separate directories anymore. That used to
> > be the case, but an array of paths is now supported. Putting log, diffs, and
> > regress_log in one directory will be considerably more convenient...
>
> pushed together.

This change actually complicates things.

Before, there was log/src/test/recovery/tmp_check/log, with a few files for
001, a few for 002, a few for 003.  This are a lot of output files, but at
least they're all related.

Now, there's a single log/tmp_check/log, which has logs for the entire tap
tests.  There's 3 pages of 001*, 2 pages of 002*, 3 pages of 003, etc.

--
Justin