Re: pgsql: Report progress of startup operations that take a long time. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pgsql: Report progress of startup operations that take a long time.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 2021-Oct-25, Robert Haas wrote:

> Report progress of startup operations that take a long time.

I noticed that the docs for this don't mention the default value and how
can it be changed.  I propose something like the attached, where I also
change the order of things so that the example is in a separate
paragraph and the reference blurb is all together.

I was also going to complain that this failed to keep the alphabetical
order of the entries, but there was quite a mess already before this
patch, so I'd rather not get into that.

--
Álvaro Herrera              Valdivia, Chile  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"World domination is proceeding according to plan"        (Andrew Morton)

Attachment