Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2021-10-19 17:31:22 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> I also need to make meson use our flex wrapper for the relevant versions... I
> can see the warning that'd be fixed by it on macos CI. Will do that and push
> it out to my github repo together with your changes.

That turned out to be more work than I anticipated, so I pushed your changes
out separately.

There's this bit in plflex.pl that talks about adjusting yywrap() for msvc. I
didn't implement that and didn't see any compilation problems. Looks like that
originally hails from 2011, in 08a0c2dabc3b9d59d72d7a79ed867b8e37d275a7

Hm. Seems not worth carrying forward unless it actually causes trouble?

Greetings,

Andres Freund