Re: Moderation - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Moderation
Date
List pgsql-www
Greetings,

* Adrian Klaver (adrian.klaver@aklaver.com) wrote:
> On 8/13/21 11:35 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> >* Adrian Klaver (adrian.klaver@aklaver.com) wrote:

> >>Alright pulled out the shovel and I believe the place to intercept this is:
> >>
> >>https://gitlab.com/pglister/pglister/-/blob/master/lib/handlers/mailhandler.py
> >>
> >>MailHandler.moderate()
> >>
> >>Am I getting close?
> >
> >Yes, offhand that looks like the right area.
> >
> >Of course, installing it and setting it up and testing it by making
> >changes would be the way to go ... and writing docs along the way would
> >be certainly welcome. :)
>
> Am I right that there is no documentation currently?

Yeah.. I'm afraid that's mostly the case, though maybe I'm forgetting
something.  Magnus?

> Any pointers as to where to look for setup information e.g requirements.txt.

Eh, not exactly the same as what you're asking for, but the package we
built for it has:

Depends: pginfra-wrap-django, pginfra-wrap-eximserver, python-psycopg2,
     python3-psycopg2, pginfra-wrap-pgbouncer,
     pginfra-wrap-postgresql-11 | pginfra-wrap-postgresql-12,
     pginfra-wrap-exim-using-pgsql

Django is 2.2.24.

Not sure why we don't have a requirements.txt, heh.  Would certainly
like to improve on all of this, of course.

> While I'm at it is there a reason inline comments are used instead of
> docstrings?

Would have to ask Magnus on that one. :)

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment