Re: Postgres perl module namespace - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Postgres perl module namespace
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Aug-10, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> If we were publishing them on CPAN that would be reasonable. But we're
> not, nor are we likely to, I believe. I'd rather not have to add two
> level of directory hierarchy for this, and this also seems a bit
> long-winded:
>
>     my $node = PostgreSQL::Test::Cluster->new('nodename');

I'll recast my vote to make this line be

     my $node = PgTest::Cluster->new('nodename');

which seems succint enough.  I could get behind PgTest::PgCluster too,
but having a second Pg there seems unnecessary.

--
Álvaro Herrera              Valdivia, Chile  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Cada quien es cada cual y baja las escaleras como quiere" (JMSerrat)