Re: ALTER TABLE .. DETACH PARTITION CONCURRENTLY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: ALTER TABLE .. DETACH PARTITION CONCURRENTLY
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Actually I had a silly bug in the version that attempted to cache a
partdesc that omits detached partitions.  This one, while not fully
baked, seems to work correctly (on top of the previous one).

The thing that I don't fully understand is why we have to require to
have built the regular one first.

--
Álvaro Herrera                            39°49'30"S 73°17'W
"This is what I like so much about PostgreSQL.  Most of the surprises

Attachment