Re: [BUGS] BUG #14242: Role with a setconfig "role" setting to a nonexistent role causes pg_upgrade to fail - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14242: Role with a setconfig "role" setting to a nonexistent role causes pg_upgrade to fail
Date
In response to Re: BUG #14242: Role with a setconfig "role" setting to a nonexistent role causes pg_upgrade to fail  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
FYI, Tom just applied a patch to properly detect/fix this issue.