Re: multi-install PostgresNode - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: multi-install PostgresNode
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Mar-24, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:

> I think it would be even neater having a method that returns the desired
> environment and then have the other methods do:
>
>       local %ENV = $self->_get_install_env();

Hmm, is it possible to integrate PGHOST and PGPORT handling into this
too?  Seems like it is, so the name of the routine should be something
more general (and also it should not have the quick "return unless
$inst").

--
Álvaro Herrera                            39°49'30"S 73°17'W
"How amazing is that? I call it a night and come back to find that a bug has