Re: PITR for an only object in postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: PITR for an only object in postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
At Thu, 18 Mar 2021 17:12:49 -0400, aslı cokay <aslicokay@gmail.com> wrote in
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any way to get for example a table version of 5 minutes ago, or we
> should PITR to 5 minutes ago, dump the table and restore with this dump ?

If you want to revert the recent changes on the table, I think there's
no way other than time-travelling using PITR.  Of couse you can't do
that only for a part of database.

If you often want to access 5-minutes ago image of the database, you
could configure a delayed standby using recovery_min_apply_delay.

I'm not sure PostgreSQL has the same feature for logical replication,
but perhaps we don't have that.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi