Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dmitry Dolgov
Subject Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 09:38:09AM -0400, David Steele wrote:
> On 1/5/21 10:51 AM, Zhihong Yu wrote:
> >
> > +   int         lastExprLenght = 0;
> >
> > Did you mean to name the variable lastExprLenghth ?
> >
> > w.r.t. extracting to helper method, the second and third
> > if (currentExprIdx == pgss_merge_threshold - 1) blocks are similar.
> > It is up to you whether to create the helper method.
> > I am fine with the current formation.
>
> Dmitry, thoughts on this review?

Oh, right. lastExprLenghth is obviously a typo, and as we agreed that
the helper is not strictly necessary I wanted to wait a bit hoping for
more feedback and eventually to post an accumulated patch. Doesn't make
sense to post another version only to fix one typo :)