Re: Key management with tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Key management with tests
Date
Re: Key management with tests  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 11:50:47PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have completed the key management patch with tests created by Stephen
> Frost.  Original patch by Masahiko Sawada.  It requires the hex
> reorganization patch first.  The key patch is now 2.1MB because of the
> tests, so attaching it here seems unwise:
>
>     https://github.com/postgres/postgres/compare/master...bmomjian:hex.diff
>     https://github.com/postgres/postgres/compare/master...bmomjian:key.diff
>
> I will add it to the commitfest.  I think we need to figure out how much
> of the tests we want to add.

I am getting regression test errors using OpenSSL 1.1.1d  10 Sep 2019
with zero-length input data (no -p), while Stephen is able for those
tests to pass.   This needs more research, plus I think higher-level
tests.