Re: 12 to 13 migration, the privs error with pg_pltemplate - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: 12 to 13 migration, the privs error with pg_pltemplate
Date
List pgsql-admin
Greetings,

* Scott Ribe (scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com) wrote:
> > On Dec 9, 2020, at 11:49 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > REVOKE'ing the privileges on the
> > catalog tables/columns that are causing an issue should resolve it
> > though.
>
> I tried REVOKE ALL, no joy. Given where Tom pointed me, perhaps I need to give ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES a try.

Are you sure you have privileges to perform the REVOKE and that it
actually did something..?  Check the results in psql using:

=> \dp pg_catalog.pg_pltemplate
(or whatever catalog table it is the GRANT's are being created for
in the pg_dump)

What you'd want is something like:

                                       Access privileges
   Schema   |     Name      | Type  |     Access privileges     | Column privileges | Policies
 pg_catalog | pg_pltemplate | table | postgres=arwdDxt/postgres+|                   |
            |               |       | =r/postgres               |                   |
(1 row)

Thanks,

Stephen

Attachment