Re: Log message for GSS connection is missing once connection authorization is successful. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Log message for GSS connection is missing once connection authorization is successful.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* vignesh C (vignesh21@gmail.com) wrote:
> Thanks for testing this, I had missed testing this. The expression
> matching was not correct. Attached v6 patch which includes the fix for
> this.

This generally looks pretty good to me.  I did reword the commit message
a bit, run pgindent, and added the appropriate log message for the last
test (was there a reason you didn't include that..?).  In general, this
looks pretty good to commit to me.

I'll look at it again over the weekend or early next week and unless
there's objections, I'll push it.

Thanks,

Stephen

Attachment