Re: Tab complete for CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER statement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Tab complete for CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER statement
Date
Re: Tab complete for CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER statement  (Tels <nospam-pg-abuse@bloodgate.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 10:14:10PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> writes:
>> I don't think that this is a requirement for this thread, though.
>
> Agreed, I'm not trying to block this patch.  Just wishing
> there were a better way.

Okay.  I have tweaked a couple of things in the patch and applied it.
I am wondering if libreadline gives the possibility to implement an
optional grouping of words to complete, but diving into its
documentation I have not found something that we could use.
--
Michael

Attachment