Re: scram-sha-256 broken with FIPS and OpenSSL 1.0.2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: scram-sha-256 broken with FIPS and OpenSSL 1.0.2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 12:27:03AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Given the tiny number of complaints to date, it seems sufficient to me
> to deal with this in HEAD.

Thanks.  I have done more tests with the range of OpenSSL versions we
support on HEAD, and applied this one.  I have noticed that the
previous patch forgot two fail-and-abort code paths as of
EVP_DigestInit_ex() and EVP_DigestUpdate().
--
Michael

Attachment