Re: Command statistics system (cmdstats) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Command statistics system (cmdstats)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 10:41:10AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I think that this remark is a bit unfair.  When it comes to any patch
> in the commit fest, and I have managed a couple of them over the
> years, I have tried to keep a neutral view for all of them, meaning
> that I only let the numbers speak by themselves, mostly:
> - When has a patch lastly been updated.
> - What's the current state in the CF app  If the patch had no reviews
> and still in "Needs review", simply switch it to "waiting on author".

Sorry, forgot to mention here that this is in the case where a patch
does not apply anymore or that the CF bot complains, requiring a check
of the patch from the author.

> If the patch has been waiting on author for more than two weeks, it
> would get marked as RwF at the end of the CF.  There are also cases
> where the status of the patch is incorrect, mostly that a patch
> waiting on author because of a review was not updated as such in the
> CF app.  In this case, and in the middle of a CF, this would get get
> marked as Rwf, but the author would get a reminder of that.

Last sentence here is incorrect as well: s/get get/not get/, and the
author would be reminded to update his/her patch.
--
Michael

Attachment