Re: Probable documentation errors or improvements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: Probable documentation errors or improvements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 12:19:55PM -0700, Yaroslav wrote:
> Disclaimer: I'm not a native speaker, so not sure those are actually
> incorrect, and can't offer non-trivial suggestions.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAKFQuwZh3k_CX2-%2BNcZ%3DFZss4bX6ASxDFEXJTY6u4wTH%2BG8%2BKA%40mail.gmail.com#9f9eba0cbbf9b57455503537575f5339

Most of these appear to be reasonable corrections or improvements.

Would you want to submit a patch against the master branch ?
It'll be easier for people to read when it's in a consistent format.
And less work to read it than to write it.

I suggest to first handle the 10+ changes which are most important and in need
of fixing.  After a couple rounds, then see if what's left is worth patching.

--
Justin