Re: Minor fixes for PostgreSQL 13 documentation - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Minor fixes for PostgreSQL 13 documentation
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 01:10:11PM +0300, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> Please consider applying fixes for bugs (incorrect tags, redundant
> spaces, etc.) I noticed while translating the documentation.

Thanks, Alexander.  I have applied and back-patched most of it down to
13.

> -     The function is passed a pointer to a <replaceable>local_relopts</replaceable>
> +     The function is passed a pointer to a <structname>local_relopts</structname>

The docs of brin, gin, gist and spgist disagree with that.  Wouldn't
it be better to update all of them?

> -        (1–31) ; for <type>interval</type> values, the number of days
> +        (1–31); for <type>interval</type> values, the number of days

This one is visibly intentional, as of cbd2811.

> +       <application>libpq</application>'s <link linkend="libpq-ssl-clientcert">default

I have found a second instance of that, so fixed on the way.
--
Michael

Attachment