Re: pgsql: Include replication origins in SQL functions for commit timestam - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Include replication origins in SQL functions for commit timestam
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 11:47:38AM +0000, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Include replication origins in SQL functions for commit timestamp
>
> While on it, refactor a test of modules/commit_ts/ to use tstzrange() to
> check that a transaction timestamp is within the wanted range, making
> the test a bit easier to read.

longfin has been failing here:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=longfin&dt=2020-07-12%2011%3A49%3A08

The buildfarm logs include no output, but the problem comes from
-DENFORCE_REGRESSION_TEST_NAME_RESTRICTIONS, where replication origins
should be prefixed by "regress_".  I did not know that this rule was
applied here.
--
Michael

Attachment