Re: allow_system_table_mods stuff - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: allow_system_table_mods stuff
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 06:39:40PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I think this patch is at a point where it merits closer review from
> fellow committers, so I marked it RfC for now.  I hope non-committers
> would also look at it some more, though.

I guess so.  The patch has conflicts in the serial and parallel
schedules, so I have moved it to next CF, waiting on author for a
rebase.

Peter, are you planning to look at that again?  Note: the patch has no
reviewers registered.
--
Michael

Attachment