Re: allow_system_table_mods stuff - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: allow_system_table_mods stuff
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2019-11-27 09:26, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 06:39:40PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> I think this patch is at a point where it merits closer review from
>> fellow committers, so I marked it RfC for now.  I hope non-committers
>> would also look at it some more, though.
>
> I guess so.  The patch has conflicts in the serial and parallel
> schedules, so I have moved it to next CF, waiting on author for a
> rebase.
>
> Peter, are you planning to look at that again?  Note: the patch has no
> reviewers registered.

Here is an updated patch series.

After re-reading the discussion again, I have kept the existing name of
the option.  I have also moved the tests to the "unsafe_tests" suite,
which seems like a better place.  And I have split the patch into three.

Other than those cosmetic changes, I think everything here has been
discussed and agreed to, so unless anyone expresses any concern or a
wish to do more review, I think this is ready to commit.

Attachment