Re: [patch]socket_timeout in interfaces/libpq - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [patch]socket_timeout in interfaces/libpq
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 04:25:07PM +0200, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> Not this round.

You have registered yourself as a reviewer of this patch since the end
of June.  Could you please avoid that?  Sometimes people skips patches
when they see someone already registered to review it.

The patch applies cleanly so I am movingit to next CF.

(FWIW, I still have the same impression as upthread, looking again at
the patch, but let's see if there are other opinions.)
--
Michael

Attachment