Re: Attempt to consolidate reading of XLOG page - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Attempt to consolidate reading of XLOG page
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:49:33AM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Yes :-)  hopefully next week.  Thanks for reviewing.

Thanks, I am switching the entry as ready for committer then.  Please
note that the latest patch series have a conflict at the top of
walsender.c easy enough to resolve, and that the function declaration
in xlogutils.h misses an "extern".  I personally find unnecessary the
last sentence in the new comment block of xlogreader.h to describe the
new callback to open a segment about BasicOpenFile() and open()
because one could also use a transient file opened in the backend, but
I'll be fine with anything you think is most fit.  That's a minor
point.

Thanks Antonin for doing the refactoring effort.
--
Michael

Attachment