Re: Monitoring disk space from within the server - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Monitoring disk space from within the server
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 08, 2019 at 03:10:57PM +0100, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> Agreed, inodes are probably not very useful there.

Total bytes and free bytes looks like a good first cut.  Have you
looked at the portability of statfs() on other BSD flavors and
Solaris?  I recall from a lookup at statvfs() that these may not be
present everywhere.  I'd think that we can live with a configure
switch and complain with an error or a warning if we are out of
options on a given platform.
--
Michael

Attachment