make -jn fails by requiring not-yet-generated include files. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject make -jn fails by requiring not-yet-generated include files.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Sorry, the subject of the previous mail was wrong. I resend it
with the correct subject.

====
I found the following make's behavior is annoying (at dab81b9953).

make distclean
./configure ....
make all
<succeeds>
make -j4 clean all
relpath.c:21:10: fatal error: catalog/pg_tablespace_d.h: No such file or directory
 #include "catalog/pg_tablespace_d.h"

(-j is needed, this happnes for me by -j2)

Just fixing the Makefile for it reveals the next complainer.

I'm not sure that it's the right thing but make got quiet by
moving include to the top in SUBDIRS in src/Makefile.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center