Re: Add client connection check during the execution of the query - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: Add client connection check during the execution of the query
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> The purpose of this patch is to stop the execution of continuous
> requests in case of a disconnection from the client.

Pgpool-II already does this by sending a parameter status message to
the client. It is expected that clients are always prepared to receive
the parameter status message. This way I believe we could reliably
detect that the connection to the client is broken or not.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan