Re: Where is SSPI auth username determined for TAP tests? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Where is SSPI auth username determined for TAP tests?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 12:09:18PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> We could apply the same hack on the source node, but I wonder if it
> wouldn't be better to make this less of a kluge.  I'm tempted to
> propose that "pg_regress --config-auth --user XXX" should understand
> XXX as the bootstrap superuser name, and then we could clean up
> 010_dump_connstr.pl by using that.

I have been reviewing that part, and the part to split the bootstrap
user from the set of extra roles created looks fine to me.  Now, it
seems to me that you can simplify 010_dump_connstr.pl as per the
attached because PostgresNode::Init can take care of --auth-config
part with the correct options using auth_extra.  What do you think
about the cleanup attached?
--
Michael

Attachment