Re: Back Slash \ issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthias Apitz
Subject Re: Back Slash \ issue
Date
List pgsql-general
El día Friday, May 03, 2019 a las 08:45:02AM +0000, Guntry Vinod escribió:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> So you mean to say we need to replace \\ in data. If so the data what we receive is huge chunk(we cannot open in
notepad++also) .

Hi Guntry,

What about piping the data on a Linux or any other UNIX (or even Cygwin
on Windows) through a sed-Kommand to do the necessary changes, like

echo 'bla\foo' | sed 's/\\/\\\\/'
bla\\foo

    matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
70 years of NATO - 70 years of wars (Jugoslavia, Afghanistan, Syria, ...) and 70 years