Re: COPY FROM WHEN condition - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: COPY FROM WHEN condition
Date
Re: COPY FROM WHEN condition
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2019-04-03 20:00:09 +1300, David Rowley wrote:
> Oops, I forgot about that one. v4 attached.

I'm pretty happy with this. I'm doing some minor changes (e.g. don't
like the function comment formatting that much, the tableam callback
needs docs, stuff like that), and then I'm going to push it tomorrow.

I'm planning to attribute it to you, me, and Haribabu Kommi.

Oh, btw, is there a reason you're memset(0)'ing multiInsertInfo? Seems
unnecessary, given that in all cases we're using it we're going to do
CopyMultiInsertInfo_Init(). And IME valgrind and the compiler are more
helpful when you don't just default initialize, because then they can
tell when you forgot to initialize a field (say like
CopyMultiInsertInfo_Init not initializing nbuffers).

Greetings,

Andres Freund