Re: BUG #15733: An insert destined at partition created after acolumn has been dropped from the parent table fails - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #15733: An insert destined at partition created after acolumn has been dropped from the parent table fails
Date
In response to BUG #15733: An insert destined at partition created after a column has been dropped from the parent table fails  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Responses Re: BUG #15733: An insert destined at partition created after acolumn has been dropped from the parent table fails  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 06:22:34PM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> 6. FAIL: Insert the row which would land at partitioned_2_1_1:
>
> insert into partitioned values(2,2,1, 1,1);
>
> ERROR: cannot extract attribute from empty tuple slot SQL state: XX000

Indeed.  I can see that for v11 but not for HEAD.  Let's keep track of
that.  (Not looking at that now though)
--
Michael

Attachment