Re: Fix handling of unlogged tables in FOR ALL TABLES publications - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Subject Re: Fix handling of unlogged tables in FOR ALL TABLES publications
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Thu, 14 Mar 2019 15:31:03 +0900, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote in
<26bfa053-3fb2-ad1d-efbb-7c930b41c0fd@lab.ntt.co.jp>
> On 2019/03/14 15:03, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote:
> > Is it the right thing that GetRelationPublicationsActions sets
> > wrong rd_publicatons for the relations?
>
> Actually, after applying Peter's patch, maybe we should add an
> Assert(is_publishable_relation(relation)) at the top of
> GetRelationPublicationActions(), also adding a line in the function header
> comment that callers must ensure that.  There's only one caller at the
> moment anyway, which Peter's patch is fixing to ensure that.

Yeah, that's a reasnable alternative.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center