Re: Question about pg_upgrade from 9.2 to X.X - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: Question about pg_upgrade from 9.2 to X.X
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 02:21:11PM -0800, Perumal Raj wrote:
> Does it mean that these functions are default and came with 9.2 ?
> I am wondering how these functions are created in the DB as the
> library($libdir/pg_reorg)  is not exists in system

I don't think it's default.
But was probably installed by running some SQL script.

It tentatively sounds safe to me to drop, but you should take a backup and
inspect and double check your pg_dump output and output of "begin; drop schema
pgreorg cascade".

Justin