Re: get_controlfile() can leak fds in the backend - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: get_controlfile() can leak fds in the backend
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 07:45:11PM -0500, Joe Conway wrote:
> It seems to me that OpenTransientFile() is more appropriate. Patch done
> that way attached.

Works for me, thanks for sending a patch!  While on it, could you
clean up the comment on top of get_controlfile()?  "char" is mentioned
instead of "const char" for DataDir which is incorrect.  I would
remove the complete set of arguments from the description and just
keep the routine name.
--
Michael

Attachment