Re: Remove stickiness from navigation bar in docs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joe Nelson
Subject Re: Remove stickiness from navigation bar in docs
Date
List pgsql-www
> > > Commit 6679835174a93d5688c649c4feb2604cd6afd2a0 added the site-wide
> > > navigation bar to the docs pages. This navigation bar is stuck to the
> > > top of the browser viewport.
>
> +1 for removing that, I want to read the docs, not loose a portion of my
> screen to the navbar. That doesn't matter as much in other parts of the
> website, where I'm not going to constantly look at lots of content.

+1 from me as well for "unsticking" the navigation bar. I browse the web
with enlarged fonts, which makes the navigation bar even bigger and more
obtrusive as it covers the content.

Waited for a while to chime in on this thread because I thought for sure
this annoying navbar would be fixed, but since that hasn't happened, I'm
adding my 2¢.