Re: Remove stickiness from navigation bar in docs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Remove stickiness from navigation bar in docs
Date
List pgsql-www
On 2/2/19 8:31 PM, Joe Nelson wrote:

>> +1 for removing that, I want to read the docs, not loose a portion of my
>> screen to the navbar. That doesn't matter as much in other parts of the
>> website, where I'm not going to constantly look at lots of content.
>
> +1 from me as well for "unsticking" the navigation bar. I browse the web
> with enlarged fonts, which makes the navigation bar even bigger and more
> obtrusive as it covers the content.

This is a legitimate concern, thanks for reporting it. When I did some
testing with larger fonts in several views, this appeared to be obtrusive.

> Waited for a while to chime in on this thread because I thought for sure
> this annoying navbar would be fixed, but since that hasn't happened, I'm
> adding my 2¢.

Attached is a patch that actually corrects the problem. If there are no
objections, I will apply in the next day.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment