Re: Variable-length FunctionCallInfoData - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Variable-length FunctionCallInfoData
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2019-01-25 12:51:02 -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> Updated patch attached.  Besides the above changes, there's a fair bit
> of comment changes, and I've implemented the necessary JIT changes.

I pushed a further polished version of this.

The buildfarm largely seems to have had no problem with it, but handfish
failed:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=handfish&dt=2019-01-26%2022%3A57%3A19
but I have no idea what the error is, nor whether it's related to this
failure, because for reasons I do not understand, the stage message is
effectively empty.   Going to wait for another run before investing
resources to debug...

Regards,

Andres