Re: pgsql: Remove superfluous tqual.h includes. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: pgsql: Remove superfluous tqual.h includes.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Hi,

On 2019-01-21 15:54:41 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Remove superfluous tqual.h includes.
>
> You probably already noticed that this broke everything.

Yea, pushed a fix. I don't quite understand how that happened - just
before commit I again trawled through all the remaining tqual.h includes
removing the one in catalog.c, but my shell history does report that I
*successfully* rebuilt afterwards (but with make -s, so I don't know
what exactly was rebuilt).  This change clearly should've triggered a
rebuild, even in a tree without --enable-depend (but my tree does have
that).

Greetings,

Andres Freund