Re: [HACKERS] Surjective functional indexes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Surjective functional indexes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2019-01-14 18:53:02 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> But I suspect just doing the revert is already going to be painful
> enough :-(

I assume you're not particularly interested in doing that? I'm more than
happy to leave this to others, but if nobody signals interest I'll give
it a go, because it'll get a lot harder after the pluggable storage work
(and it'd work even less usefully afterwards, given the location in
heapam.c).

Greetings,

Andres Freund