Re: partition tree inspection functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: partition tree inspection functions
Date
Re: partition tree inspection functions  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 04, 2018 at 05:18:07PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> So it seems that I am clearly outvoted here ;)
>
> Okay, let's do as you folks propose.

And attached is a newer version with this isleaf stuff and the previous
feedback from Amit integrated, as long as I recall about it.  The
version is indented, and tutti-quanti.  Does that look fine to everybody
here?

The CF bot should normally pick up this patch, the previous garbage seen
in one of the tests seems to come from the previous implementation which
used strings...
--
Michael

Attachment