Re: pg_verify_checksums -d option (was: Re: pg_verify_checksums -roption) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Yugo Nagata
Subject Re: pg_verify_checksums -d option (was: Re: pg_verify_checksums -roption)
Date
Re: pg_verify_checksums -d option (was: Re: pg_verify_checksums -r option)  (Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Sat, 1 Sep 2018 07:40:40 +0200 (CEST)
Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:

> > Attached is a patch to allow pg_verity_checksums to specify a database
> > to scan.  This is usefule for users who want to verify checksums of relations
> > in a specific database. We can specify a database by OID using -d or --dboid option.
> > Also, when -g or --global-only is used only shared relations are scaned.
>
> It seems that the patch does not apply anymore. Could you rebase it?

I attached the rebased patch.

Regards,
--
Yugo Nagata <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>