Re: Ideas for a relcache test mode about missing invalidations - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Subject Re: Ideas for a relcache test mode about missing invalidations
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Wed, 1 Aug 2018 09:25:18 -0700, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote in
<20180801162518.jnb2ql5dfmgwp4qo@alap3.anarazel.de>

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/CAKoxK%2B5fVodiCtMsXKV_1YAKXbzwSfp7DgDqUmcUAzeAhf%3DHEQ%40mail.gmail.com
> [2] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/12259.1532117714@sss.pgh.pa.us

FWIW, I revisit here.

Maybe stupid, but does it make sense that we always build a new
relcache entry in RelationIdGetRelation then "logically" compare
it with the entry found in relcache? I'm not sure how referece
count affects this, though..

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi