Re: Bad order of Postgres links in Google search results and how tofix it - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Bad order of Postgres links in Google search results and how tofix it
Date
Re: Bad order of Postgres links in Google search results and how tofix it  (Nikolay Samokhvalov <samokhvalov@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-www
Greeting Nikolay,

* Nikolay Samokhvalov (samokhvalov@gmail.com) wrote:
> Any feedback on this?

At least a couple of the primary -www folks are currently more-or-less
offline, so I doubt we'll hear much on this front in the next couple
weeks.  That said, thanks for bumping it, as I definitely think this is
something we'd like to fix.  I'd suggest bumping it again, if you
haven't heard anything, once we get close to September.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment