Re: Bad order of Postgres links in Google search results and how tofix it - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Nikolay Samokhvalov
Subject Re: Bad order of Postgres links in Google search results and how tofix it
Date
List pgsql-www
On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 4:44 PM Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
Greeting Nikolay,

* Nikolay Samokhvalov (samokhvalov@gmail.com) wrote:
> Any feedback on this?

At least a couple of the primary -www folks are currently more-or-less
offline, so I doubt we'll hear much on this front in the next couple
weeks.  That said, thanks for bumping it, as I definitely think this is
something we'd like to fix.  I'd suggest bumping it again, if you
haven't heard anything, once we get close to September.

– I've got a link to Postgres 8.1 documentation.