Re: pgsql: Add wait event for fsync of WAL segments - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Add wait event for fsync of WAL segments
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 12:12:42PM -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 11:24 AM, Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > Maybe we should add an XML comment
> > <!-- remember to update "morerows" above -->
> > at the end of the table :-)
>
> +1. I made the same mistake at one point.

Another idea that I have here, is to rework the page for monitoring
stats so as we create one sub-section for each system view, and also one
for the table of wait events.  For the wait events, we could then
completely remove the first category column which has morerows and
divide the section into on table per event category.
--
Michael

Attachment