Re: pgAdmin v3.1 candidate builds and source... - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: pgAdmin v3.1 candidate builds and source...
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Re: Dave Page 2018-06-26 <CA+OCxow1BDDXK9K1d-pnSAoBE5O=+RD6QNxA5ynH-X+-rPN7jA@mail.gmail.com>
> ... can be found at https://developer.pgadmin.org/builds/2018-06-26-3.1/
> and dpage/pgadmin4:2018-06-26-3.1 on Docker Hub.
>
> Fahar; please verify for release on Thursday.
>
> Note that these are the first builds from the new fully automated build
> system, and both the Windows and Mac versions now use Python 3, so please
> be sure to test with extra care!

Hmm, ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sshtunnel'

Could you perhaps announce new versions that need new python modules a
bit earlier, so we have time to package them?

Christoph