Re: Transform for pl/perl - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Transform for pl/perl
Date
Re: Transform for pl/perl  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hello

This is still listed as an open item, though the patch proposed by Peter
upthread has been committed.  If I understand correctly, ilmari was
going to propose another patch.  Or is the right course of action to set
the open item as resolved?