Re: Changing WAL Header to reduce contention duringReserveXLogInsertLocation() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Changing WAL Header to reduce contention duringReserveXLogInsertLocation()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 12:37:21PM +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> If you have anything further to say, make it a formal complaint
> offlist so we can discuss engineering here.

Commit fest operations and patch reviews concern the community.  There
is always something to learn for other people following the mailing
lists if a patch is thought to be handled incorrectly, so as the same
kind of errors are less repeated in the future.

End of the digression from my side, let's go back to development work.
--
Michael

Attachment