Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 10:35:16AM -0500, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I see a potential problem with the SCRAM channel binding support.
> GnuTLS will not support tls-server-endpoint, so we'll need to check what
> happens when a client requests that.  (That's not the problem of this
> patch, however.)

Doesn't it depend on the first patch merged into HEAD? At the end we'll
need to make be_tls_get_certificate_hash() generate an ereport() with
ERRCODE_FEATURE_NOT_SUPPORTED and have pgtls_get_peer_certificate_hash()
return NULL with conn->errorMessage properly filled.
--
Michael

Attachment