Re: CUBE seems a bit confused about ORDER BY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrey Borodin
Subject Re: CUBE seems a bit confused about ORDER BY
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

Hi! I've reviewed the patch.
Patch works as expected, documented and tested.

The code does not use LL_COORD and UR_COORD used all around. But the code still is easily readable.

LL_COORD and UR_COORD are always combined with Min or Max function, so LL (Lower Left) and UR (Upper Right) are
somewhatirrelevant names...

BTW if we swap implementation of these macro-funcs and fix cube_out, almost all tests pass again. This is evidence of
goodcompatibility and shows that compatibility overhead is added everywhere.

I think that this patch is ready for committer.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer