[BUGS] BUG #14895: Warnings using postgre with java 9 andpostgresql-42.1.4.jar - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From gurmeen.bindra@isode.com
Subject [BUGS] BUG #14895: Warnings using postgre with java 9 andpostgresql-42.1.4.jar
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14895
Logged by:           Gurmeen
Email address:      gurmeen.bindra@isode.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.0
Operating system:   linux

I get the following errors when running my java program to connect to
postgres:
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.postgresql.jdbc.TimestampUtils
(file:/work/trunk/install/lib/java/classes/postgresql-42.1.4.jar) to field
java.util.TimeZone.defaultTimeZone
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
org.postgresql.jdbc.TimestampUtils
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release